The information provided by Ortler Sky Trails (“Organization” , “We”, “Us” or “Our”) on www.ortlerskytrails.it (the “Site”) is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
The content of the site can only be downloaded for personal use or non-commercial purposes.
Ortler Sky Trails reserves the right to modify, delete or complete this content without any public warning or information.
The Site contains links to other websites or content belonging to third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability or completeness by us.
We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
The Ortler Sky Trails logo and the lay-out of this website are property of Ortler Sky Trails and can not be used without previous agreement with the owner.
Should you find information on this site that you think is incorrect or incomplete, please send an e-mail through our contact form.
Ortler Sky Trails may process data of users, including personal data. The data Ortler Sky Trails may collect in respect of you as a user are:
- personal account details – this includes the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, birth date, gender,
- payment and invoicing details – when you register to one of our events for the purpose of financial handling and administration;
- data you have placed publicly – this includes personal responses on our Websites, including blogs or ‘after’ pages, or messages you have placed on social media managed by us or on our behalf;
- special data - this may include data regarding your physical health, including use of special medication, which you provide to us when applying for participation in a race.
- data concerning minors – in the few cases in which we as Ortler Sky Trails collect the personal data of minors we always request consent from the parents and/or legal representatives and we will always collect and process such information exclusively for the purposes specified at the moment we collect these.
Ortler Sky Trails can receive information from you as a user in the following ways:
Directly from you as the user. For example when you send an e-mail containing a question or if you participate in a possible competition or a giveaway organised by Ortler Sky Trails.
- Ortler Sky Trails collects various data via our Websites – inter alia for the performance, improvement or registration of our services – inter alia by the use and deployment of cookies. Ortler Sky Trails can also receive your personal location details if you grant us your separate and express consent to do so. Incidentally, we are able and are allowed to process anonymous location details without consent as well.
- Ortler Sky Trails also uses third-party services via third-party websites. These third parties act on the instructions of Ortler Sky Trails. This privacy statement also applies to the data that are collected via the websites of these third parties if they act as processor on Ortler Sky Trails’s instructions. This includes the online registration to events organised by or on behalf of Ortler Sky Trails via the websites of our partner(s)
- At our events, Ortler Sky Trails can also process the data of visitors at the events it organises (in part), such as registering (by camera) all or parts of an event for commercial or security purposes. Visitors are always informed of such recording and processing when entering an event location and such data are not shared with third parties without consent insofar as it can be obtained within reason, unless Ortler Sky Trails is required by law to do so.
- Ortler Sky Trails reserves the right to use the photograph(s) and/or footage resulting from the photo and film shoot, and any reproductions or adaptations of the photograph(s) and/or footage for all general purposes including, without limitation, the right to use them for TV, promotional films, online and in any publicity materials, books, newspapers, magazine articles and social marketing whenever Ortler Sky Trails chooses to do so.
Ortler Sky Trails uses functional cookies that are essential to the functionality of the Websites, such as cookies for remembing your preferred language.
As part of the Google Analytics services, cookies will be used via our website. We use this service to track our visitors' behaviour and receive reports. We have not instructed or allowed Google to use these data other than for this purpose. Google may be required by law to give us an insight in these data
Ortler Sky Trails may use the above mentioned data for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of concluding an agreement, for example to register for one of the races organised by Ortler Sky Trails;
- to process the order
- to accept payment;
- to provide you with customer service and after sales.
- to identify you as a participant quickly in case of emergencies, partly in the interest of security;
- to provide a personal photo and video service to you as a registered participant.
Ortler Sky Trails makes every effort to ensure that your information is secured properly. Only those persons who require access to user data pursuant to his or her position have access to such data. Ortler Sky Trails has implemented suitable technical measures that are updated regularly in order to ensure that the data are secured properly.
Ortler Sky Trails does not retain data longer than necessary in order to be able to provide the services you have requested. We will remove you data securely if they are no longer necessary for these purposes in accordance with our company policy.
In the event data are transferred outside Europe, there are strict rules to ensure that your data are still protected by a high level of security. If Ortler Sky Trails were to do so, we will ensure that the necessary security measures are implemented.
As a user you can always request to alter or remove your data if necessary:
- you can adjust your account and preferences with our Registration Partner yourself in relevant cases;
- you are offered the opportunity to unsubscribe from the mailing list at the bottom of every message you receive from or on behalf of Ortler Sky Trails, so that you will no longer receive information from Ortler Sky Trails;
- you can also switch on or off whether you wish to share location settings or receive push notifications from or on behalf of Ortler Sky Trails via the settings of your device (such as your mobile phone);
You can contact us at email@example.com if you have further questions or if you wish to submit a request for inspection of your data.
Ortler Sky Trails expressly reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Users are recommended to read the Ortler Sky Trails Privacy Statement on a regular basis to find out about any changes. In the event Ortler Sky Trails makes important changes to its Privacy Statement, we will inform you as a user thereof and in case of drastic, substantive changes we will ask for your consent (again) if necessary.