- Starting date: Saturday 6 july 2019
- Departure time: 14:00
- Meeting place: Tennishalle, Sulden am Ortler
- Refreshment posts: 1
Detailed information to be anounced
Refreshment & aid stations
A stunning view
Climb to Schaubachhütte
Back to Sulden
Checkpoints & Time barriers
For both practical and safety reasons we rely on a live GPS-tracking service. Each refreshment station has a defined closing time which you can find in the table above. This counts both as an indication for the last participant and a time barrier for participants at which they’ll have to discontinue the race. Participants arriving after closing time will have to continue to the nearest drop-out point and hand over their number.
Medical support will be available at the aid station locations indicated in the table above. During the race the Sulden Mountain Rescue Team (Bergrettung Sulden) will provide on-track assistance on specific locations depending on the weather circumstances. Because mountain weather is unpredictable, this info will be released only days before the race.
- Trail / trekking poles
- Pocket knife
- Spare warm clothing, in case of bad weather conditions or stop for injury
- Little cash (€20)
- Mobile phone, insert emergency numbers, keep the phone always on, do not mask the number, check to start with fully charged battery and enough call volume
- Personal drinking cup (at least 15cl). No drinking cup will be available at the refreshments.
- Reusable bottles or camel bag, with a minimal water reserve of 1l
- Survival blanket / heatsheet
- Solid food reserve
- Waterproof jacket (like GoreTex) with hood