- Starting date: Friday 10 July 2020
- Departure time: 14:00
- Meeting place: Tennishalle, Sulden am Ortler
Final information may vary slightly
Refreshment & Aid Stations
A stunning view
Checkpoints & Time barriers
For both practical and safety reasons we rely on a live GPS-tracking service. Each refreshment station has a defined closing time which you can find in the table above. This counts both as an indication for the last participant and a time barrier for participants at which they’ll have to discontinue the race. Participants arriving after closing time will have to continue to the nearest drop-out point and hand over their number.
Medical support will be available at the aid station locations indicated in the table above. During the race the Sulden Mountain Rescue Team (Bergrettung Sulden) will provide on-track assistance on specific locations depending on the weather circumstances. Because mountain weather is unpredictable, this info will be released only days before the race.
- Trail / trekking polesTrail / trekking poles
- Long pants or capri pants + socks (to completely cover the legs)
- Warm clothing (long-sleeved shirt) suitable to face extreme conditions and extreme cold on the mountains (wind, rain, snow)
- Hat, cap or bandana